Monday, May 10, 2010

Poetry

Magical Love
Love is a magical thing
And I want us to enjoy it together
It will be the best time ever
We can fly to the moon or go horseback riding
Whatever you want…I will take you wherever you want to go
So just come with and I will show you magical love

Future Love
This is our day to rejoice
The magic of our love will carry over into the next life
Where we will love times 2
And our love will be forever enriched with passion
Because we are a special match with a special knack for love

The Tides of Love
The tides turn and still I await…
The destiny of your return
The lullaby of calming waters retreat..
Slowly carrying my message of love through their current
And that current holds the key to my heart
A key so heavy and dense that it upholds the weight of the ocean in its arms
The tides carry it through and through until…
It reaches you

Battle Love
Don’t you fret my love
My love is strong and fierce
In battle I will always wish and dream and
Weep of your scent or touch or both
And yet that is not enough, so
Will carry you on my back
And they will shoot through me to get to you
Because our love is thick just as thick as battle

No comments:

Post a Comment